Pdcc Bank offers a range of agriculture loans. Investment credit leads to capital formation through asset creation. It induces technological upgradation resulting in increased production, productivity and incremental income to farmers and entrepreneurs. It is intended to create income generating assets in the following sectors like Artisans, small scale industries, Non-Farm Sector (Small and Micro Enterprises), handicrafts, handlooms, powerlooms, etc.
- Simplified documentation.
- Easy and convenient loan.
- The loan amount is unlimited for established farmers or farmers with proven financial track records.
- Quick processing.
- You can get finance for both your capital outlay and initial production costs.
- Land Extracts.
- Aadhar card.
- You need to supply business plans, budgets and cash flow forecasts to support the loan application and to substantiate the loan amount required.
- Any other documents required by the Bank.
Terms And Conditions
- Terms and conditions of the scheme are subject to revision, for details contact nearest branch.
||Upsa jalchinan, Poultry, Sheep, Buff low Rearing
||Grape Farm, Rose (Composite Farm) Fruit Farm, Anjeer Plantation
||Direct Term Loan
||11.75% to 12.75%